Frequently Asked Questions
1. Are the hair treatments and products safe?
Yes. Our products are natural and free of paraben and other harmful chemicals
2. I am pregnant. Is it safe for me to use the product?
Yes, all of our products are safe for usage by all gender, race and age. It is also safe for pregnant and breastfeeding mothers.
3. I have hair loss after giving birth to my baby. Can it be treated?
Many postpartum mothers have solved their hair loss issues with our treatments. Our treatment formulation combines traditional herbs and modern technology that’s safe for everyone.
4. Why is it important to take care of the scalp?
Most hair issues are rooted in scalp problems. In fact, the scalp ages faster than the rest of the skin on our body due to it being thinner. As we age, scalp sags and forms fine lines faster and that affects the ageing process of our facial skin too.
5. How do I make an appointment for hair treatment?
For appointments, you may contact our nearest branch to you here.
6. Will Midyson’s treatment work for me?
We have helped over 19,314 customers solve their hair & scalp problems. We recommend that you visit our outlets for a complimentary Hair & Scalp Scan Analysis or send us a message on our Facebook page, our Scalp Specialist will respond to you as soon as possible.
7. How do I return products?
Our terms and conditions for return products may be viewed here.
8. How do I choose the right product for me?
Based on the condition of your hair and scalp, as well as issues, browse our range of products here. If you need help, you can send us a message on our Facebook page, our Scalp Specialist will respond to you as soon as possible.
9. How long can I see improvements in my hair and scalp?
Real improvement depends on the condition of the client’s hair and scalp. Results can be seen as early as the 1st session. For more serious conditions, you can expect to go on treatment for a month and above as our scalp’s skin cells take 28 days to renew itself.